We deliver a novel approach and innovative solutions for real world problems.
Our engineering design services encompass a broad spectrum of deliverables that ensure compliance and reliability. We provide the following:
- Feasibility studies
- Order of magnitude estimates
- Preliminary and conceptual designs to firmly establish scope for a project
- Budgetary estimates and requests
- Process optimization
- Detail engineering and design
- Preparation of engineering specifications for equipment and materials
- Procurement including commercial evaluations, negotiations, purchases order placements, expediting, inspection, and shipping coordination
- Project planning, scheduling, cost estimating, and cost controls
- Project and construction management
- Facilities startup assistance, including training materials design, hands-on training, and actual commissioning
Some of the tools we use incorporate are:
- Aspen HYSIS for heat and material balances/process simulation
- AutoCAD for all basic design, including process flow diagrams (PFDs), P&IDs, equipment and piping layout, etc.
- CADWorx/Field Pipe for 3D Modeling and generation of piping isometrics and structural deliverables
- Smart P&IDs generated in AutoCAD or CADWorx
- AutoCAD and CADWorx for material take-offs, material specifications, construction package narratives, etc.
- CAESAR II for piping stress analysis
- Microsoft Project Enterprise for Cloud-based project scheduling